Post your Device
1. Before sending in a mobile phone for repairs, back up your data and/or removed important information from your phone i.e. photos, contacts etc. Instant Mobile Phone Repairs does not warranty that it will be able to repair your device without loss of programs or data, or that it will be able to maintain the confidentiality of any data on your device. Back it up by connecting it to the relevant software supplied by the manufacturer i.e. back-up your iPhone using iTunes.
2. Complete and submit the Mail-in Repair Form. Failure to complete all the necessary fields might result in a delay getting your device fixed.
3. Package your device. Use your original packaging if you still have it or use bubble-wrap for protection.
4. Purchase 2 Express Post Platinum Satchels from your local Australia Post outlet. Express Post Platinum is the most secure method of shipping your device and offers tracking so you can see where your parcel is.
5. Write your return address on one of the satchels and place this satchel along with your packaged device into the other satchel and address to:
Instant Mobile Phone repairs, Shop 2, 42 William St, Raymond Terrace NSW 2324.
6. Once your item has been received, we will diagnose the problem and to fix your device as soon as possible. In the rare case of parts not being in stock, a delay of up to 48 hours may occur. Any delays will be notified immediately.
7. Once the repair is complete we will send you an invoice via email with instructions on how to pay via Cheque/Money Order, Internet Banking. Items are mailed back as soon as payment has been confirmed.